The Yellow Dog Blog

More meaningless ramblings from another guy you don't know

Thursday, February 10, 2005

The boy is incorrigible!

For someone who only a week ago announced to the world that he was giving up regular blogging and 'the Dish as we know it,' Andrew Sullivan sure has been busy! It appears that our Hamlet of the blogosphere can't keep his digits off the keyboard. Evidently, "I'll still post when I feel like it" means every 20 minutes.

Not that I'm complaining. Sullivan's blog is nothing if not entertaining. But as with so much else, Andrew, our "rock in turbulent times," sways with the breeze like an old swing - or John Kerry in a "Meet the Press" interview.

I'm just glad I'm not his publisher waiting for that book he's supposed to be writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home