The Yellow Dog Blog

More meaningless ramblings from another guy you don't know

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"It's a meltdown."

We all knew Karl Rove was smart, but who knew he had such great timing, too?

What struck me about this comment beyond the obvious fact that it is insulting to our troops, is just how politically incompetent John Kerry is.
Ya think?

Thanks, Johnny boy. It's Christmas on Halloween!



UPDATE: A Democratic congressman told ABC News Tuesday, "I guess Kerry wasn't content blowing 2004, now he wants to blow 2006, too."

Tx, Mudville Gazette

MORE:
In the spare space of 24 hours Kerry has resurrected the Vietnam Syndrome "at least his and the left wing of the Democratic Party's Vietnam (loser's) Syndrome. This is stupid but particularly stupid in the last week of a national election. Doubly stupid in the midst of a long, grinding war. Kerry is trapped, in an odd sort of amber. He's stuck on stupid and stuck in the past simultaneously. John Kerry, the stegosaurus of American politics. (Okay, I'm unfair to stegosaurs, they had backbones and spikes on their tails" but the drawing at the link is cute.)

Why didn't Senator Kerry just apologize? "I'm sorry for what I said. I meant to crack a joke and it came out sounding like an insult to US troops. Forgive me. We owe our defenders so much."

But we know why
.


EVEN MORE:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home