The Yellow Dog Blog

More meaningless ramblings from another guy you don't know

Monday, January 24, 2005

It starts...

Hello cyberspace. Just what we need, right? Another blog. Another exercise in vanity and bloviation. Why am I doing this? Because I can, of course.

I hope that one or two of you out there will find this moderately interesting, possibly even engaging. Who knows, maybe it will even make you think. Why shoud I care about that? Because if your experience is anything like mine, it's evident that most people out there don't do nearly enough of that. They rely far too much on what they feel that what they actually
think.

At least at the beginning, blogging will be a hit and miss kind of thing. I'm pretty busy with my job, family and other interests, most of which will be subjects of future posts. But I'll post as often as time allows on as many topics that interest me as I can. Come back and see me again soon. Until then, thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home